The United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live in terms of education,life expectancy,national income and general quality of life, low incident of violent crime and model health care system. . Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, and safe country and is a democratic country with laws that protect the rights of its citizen and is also unaffected by natural disasters.
- International students graduated from Canadian institute have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to one year after study and students can work on campus without work permit.
- A multicultural country welcomed 15 million immigrants.Canada has a national policy for multiculturalism and works to ensure that people's customs and traditions are preserved and respected.
- Canadian health care is excellent and hospitals are among some of the most advanced and accessible in the world.
- Canada’s education system maintain high standards of academic excellence.Canadian tuition fees are some of the lowest in english-speaking countries.
- Canadian qualification is recognized internationally and it boasts a wide range of quality educational institutions for both degrees and diplomas in technically and professional disciplines.